Restoring a villa or bungalow or even a run down home is always a challenge. In most cases spending some money on your home will pay dividends. Renovation and alteration works almost always cost less than building a new home.
If you are reasonably happy with your home and a bit of re working would make it nearly perfect then renovating and adding is your best option.
Adding value is your best option – add value by renovating your existing spaeces – plus it saves all the expense and hassle of moving .
Buildzone can advise on all these important issues
- Is the house worth saving
- The most cost effective ideas to get maximum value for your spend and your needs.
- Alterations which match or contrast the style of your home or add your own style.
- Make your home more, light, space and energy efficient.
- New kitchens, bathrooms, decks and entertainment areas etc – they all add value and beautify your existing home.
Buildzone has the skills to restore and replicate original features or apply the latest technology and materials to modernise your home.
Our keen eye for exterior details provide the street appeal and our design and materials knowledge and application aim to provide you with an energy efficient, bright, comfortable and appealing home.
Renovating your home often means catching up on all the maintenance that has been neglected over the years, roofing, gutters, insulation, windows, wiring, plumbing and all the other repairs that happen along.
If done meticulously, any home, even a bungalow or villa, can look new again.
Buildzone takes a holistic approach to renovating your home, meaning we do the whole job from the beginning (design) to the final hand over of your building project.
The Buildzone team take pride in their work, as you will be, to see your home transformed. We have completed hundreds of homes over the years, all with pride.
Owners may elect to do some aspects such as heating and cooling, floor coverings, painting and landscaping themselves.
Most common types of renovation are:
- Renew, including adding space for new open plan areas, kitchen and outdoor living
- Renew bathrooms, ensuites
- Energy makeovers, including window replacements, efficient appliances, lights, etc.
- Pergolas, decks, carport/garages
OUR QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE
A guarantee built on the very foundations of the materials used to renovate your home. A rigorous quality control process ensures your home is completed to the highest building standard.
Kitchen renovations, bathroom renovations through to whole house renovations – All our trades’ people are fully qualified.
This is why each renovation we do is supported with a rock-solid: Certified Builders 10 YEAR ALL BUILDERS GUARANTEE.